Gray School of Music is pleased to offer the finest music lessons in Dallas for children and adults in:
All study at the Gray School of Music is done in private lessons format. Lessons may be given online or live. Individual attention is given to each pupil’s learning rate and needs. The amount of time needed for a lesson is determined by the age, ability of the student, practice habits, and number of extra-curricular activities. Periodically, performance classes will be scheduled with children of the same age to practice performing for recitals and festivals. Parents are invited to attend any or all of their child’s music lessons. Children learn faster if music is a family affair.
For younger students, we also offer Keyboard Kids classes as an introduction to classical music education for ages four to seven.
Lesson length for adults is based upon time required to cover necessary material. Both adult beginners and adults who have had previous lessons earlier in life will find lessons a wonderful stress-reliever and very rewarding. Flexible scheduling is offered for busy adults.
Separate from private lessons, Gray School of Music also offers 6-week Adult Group Piano or Guitar Classes for beginners in a fun, relaxed, pressure-free experience (no practice required). Policies and tuition for group classes differ from private lessons.
Lessons are usually taught on campus. Gray School of Music now also offers an optional In-Home Service for busy families needing this convenience:
• All lessons must be at least 45 minutes long.
• There is a $25 service fee per month per student plus regular tuition for this service.
• Service is offered for zip codes 75205, 75220, 75225, 75229, 75230, 75240, and 75244
• Lesson space must be quiet during lessons.
• A parent must be present in the home for the duration of the lesson.
• Present students of Gray School will have a new teacher for in-home lessons.